Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statment

Discussion in 'Simone Harrison' started by steven s, Dec 8, 2023.

• Staff

steven s

Simone Harrison
    Peachtree Chapter

I am deeply honored to seek your support for a second term as Regional Vice President (RVP)
    for the South Atlantic region. Our club is on a dynamic journey, and I am committed to continuing this important work as a member of the National Board.

In my current term, we navigated the Club through transformative change, adapting to the evolving club membership experience while preserving our rich heritage. We must remain forward-thinking to create membership experiences that are member-first. As RVP, I will continue to help us in reimagining the member experience, ensuring it resonates with both our loyal club members and the next generation of BMW enthusiasts.

To activate the club locally, we must empower our Chapter leaders. I have seen the incredible dedication of our chapter volunteers firsthand and remain committed to supporting them in their efforts to create engaging and meaningful experiences. Strong, vibrant chapters supported by club volunteers are the foundation of our organization.

I believe in the power of unity and shared passion. Together, we can honor our past, embrace the present, and shape an exciting future for the BMW CCA. As your RVP, I promise to listen, collaborate, and tirelessly advocate for our members, the Chapters and the Club.

Let's continue this remarkable journey together. Your vote allows me to lead, innovate, and ensure our Club remains the vibrant, welcoming community we all cherish.

Thank you for your trust and support.