Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

First E30 Post?

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by granthr, Jul 11, 2011.

granthr

Hello anyone out there in E30 land from the old BMWCCA site? I am not really sure I like this new format. On the old site I really like that I could just see all the active threads, I didn't really dig into the older ones.

Anyway I guess the only constant in this world is change so I might as well get use to this and post right?

Any of you going to PVGP in two weeks?

two30grain

I am with you on this new

I am with you on this new format. I have been looking at it since it came out and cant get use to it. Additionally I find it slower to load. . .

rogue38 guest

Agreed the forums seems to

Agreed the forums seems to actually have degraded.

granthr

Yes it is not very organic.

Yes it is not very organic. Was this change asked for? Was this an answer to a question unasked. I find of feel naked here in the new website! :eek:(

MGarrison

Most of the discussion about

Most of the discussion about the new forums and website's been going on under the "Site Feedback" topic in the main forum list, I've put in my 2 cents and then some. In another post earlier, I decided I don't so much "log-in" as I do "lag-in" here, so I'm going to start calling it "lagging-in". I would have posted here earlier, but... I didn't really have anything to say!
    _______ ____ ___ __ _______ . . ______ ______ ______ __ ___
    | ____ | ___ \ / _ \ (_ ) / | | _ \ / __ \ / | | | / / ^ | ^
    | |__ __) | | | | | |/ | ( - - - - ` | | _ ) | | | | | | ,- - - - ' | ' / ( _ ) ( _ )
    | __| |__ < | | | | \ \ | / | | | | | | | < __ /| __
    | |____ ___ ) | | | _ | | . - - - - ) | | | \ \ - - - - . | ` - - ' | | ` - - - - . | . \ | \ ____ / |
    |_______ | ____ / \ ___ / | _______ / | _ | ` . _____ | \ ______ / \ ______ | |__ | \ __\ \ _______ /