Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to BMW and the CCA, Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by greenzee, Oct 15, 2010.

greenzee guest

Just made it official, joining the CCA. I've had my 2011 Tasman Green 328xi about a month and love it more every day. Located in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati.

JB

Hockeystyx

Welcome! :)

Hello greenzee!!

Good to have you aboard! :) Lovely color, by the way! :D

onebadm

Welcome

Welcome to the CCA, I'm fairly new to it also and just getting started. Nice to see a different color, good choice!

MGarrison

Well, wilkommen! You just missed the Cincy area meeting this week, we typically meet @ the Harper's Point Dewey's Pizza, 7:00 pm, 2nd Wednesday of every month. We'll be there next month Nov. 10th. :)

If you're anxious to get on the track we have our annual fall 'Great Pumpkin' driver's school & also club race next weekend (23rd & 24th) up @ Mid-Ohio, there's still time to sign up; or make a fall drive and look in on things if you want, we probably could get you a ride around the track with an instructor, with a little advance notice.

Cincy-Dayton area chili party is Nov. 20th, bring your best pot of chili for all to taste!

Chapter website is here: http://www.buckeyebmwcca.org/buckeyebmwcca/Home.html

You'll also be getting our quarterly chapter newsletter, the Driving Light, to help keep up on things.

If you have private messaging enabled on the boards here, pm me, and I can relay you the email address for our area governor who sends out meeting notices or other pertinent local info.

Any questions, just ask! :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Be careful of the other inmates. Some of them are plumb loco!

:D:D:D